Due to Covid-19 do you find yourself working from home, but finding it difficult to focus on your work? Perhaps you can't or don't want to go back to your regular workplace. Is there another solution?
YES - there is!
Working from home is not for everyone. So for those who find it difficult to separate work and home, an office in a Business Centre may be the happy middle ground:
• Regulate your own hours (your office is yours 24/7).
• Get dressed, groomed and prepared for work (working in your pyjamas gets old quickly).
• Keep ‘work-life’ at work, and ‘home-projects’ at home. Separate the two.
• Isolate and be productive by closing your private office door, but when you need a break, head into the kitchen, grab a coffee, and chat with other like-minded local entrepreneurs.
• Work in your own community. Sleep-in that extra hour in the morning and still return home in time for dinner with the family.
These are just some of the reasons an office in a Business Centre may be the solution you are looking for.
Contact us to learn more about our private office spaces and virtual office packages.