Updated: Jul 19
We are open and our return-to-work safety plan is in place.
Ocean Pointe Business Centre New office hours: Starting Monday, June 1st, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
To Remain SAFE, small adjustments have been made to our workspace as per WorkSafeBC guidelines. These measures are NOT forever. Let’s all work to make this a safer environment.
• Front Desk: We now have distance markers throughout our Centre and at the front desk. Please protect each other by observing a 2-meter distance.
• Kitchen: only one person in the kitchen at a time. The kitchen counters and highly touched areas will be disinfected twice a day for your protection.
• Boardroom: Only 4 people will be able to use the boardroom at any one time. Markers have been placed on the boardroom table to indicate the safe distance from others.
• Social Lounge: only 4 people at a time can be seated in the social lounge.
• Lobby area: Visitors/guests are not to enter past the lobby area into the hallways where the private offices are. Please arrange to bring guests/visitors into the boardroom for meetings. Book meetings ahead online or with Susan. We will require ½ an hour between meetings so that we can disinfect the boardroom prior to the next meeting.